Woman Puts Puppy Training Pads in Bathroom for Boyfriend With Bad Aim
- A couple who have been together for a year, decided to move in together amid the pandemic.
- She lives alone and he has roommates so he moved in with her.
- She noticed that every night and morning when she uses the bathroom the floor is wet.
- When she brought it up to her boyfriend he chalked it up to “bad aim.”
- She brought it repeatedly and each time he apologized and continued with his bad aim.
- Not wanting to argue anymore she decided to get creative. She cut up her dog’s training pads and taped it around the bottom of the toilet.
- When her boyfriend saw it he was offended and said she was calling him a dog and comparing him to an animal.
- Was she wrong or was she being smart in an effort to avoid arguing?