- Shopping could soon be in the palm of your hand — literally.
- Amazon is rolling out Amazon One which links your palm print to a stored credit card.
- You’re able to simply place your hand above a sensor to enter and buy items at checkout-free Amazon (AMZN) stores.
- For now, the feature will be available at two spots in Seattle. Then it will expand to San Francisco, New York, and Chicago.
- Coronavirus has forced many businesses to figure out contactless ways to do things. Could Amazon’s “pay with a wave of your hand” work in other places like stadiums or office buildings?