- Before you throw out your junk mail, you may want to take a closer look.
- People have reportedly been throwing away their stimulus check debit cards due to looking like your typical junk mail, with pre-paid cards and vague letters.
- The IRS has admitted that people have been throwing their stimulus out because of the packaging and letter that comes with the cards.
- So what should you do if you tossed out your stimulus? You can request a new one if you can get through to the IRS.
- Have you gotten the latest stimulus? Have you ever accidentally thrown an important piece of mail away?