- 4 year old Noah in Brooklyn bought $2,618 worth of SpongeBob popsicles from Amazon.
- Noah is not your average 4 year old as he was smart enough to have the purchase sent to his Aunt’s house.
- His mom can not afford the purchase and Amazon won’t refund her.
- It works out to 918 popsicles.
- A friend of hers started a GoFundMe for the mom of 3 who is a student at NYU and she has raised over $7,000.
- She said the surplus money will go into an account for Noah.
- More info at groove993.com
- Do you know of a child who made a large online purchase? Did the company take it back?