- A cream cheese shortage — is turning into a holiday deal for you.
- Kraft is dishing up a new idea because there isn’t enough cream cheese to go around.
- The premise: People who can’t bake cheesecakes because they can’t find cream cheese can get another baked good for $20 and Kraft will pay for it.
- Here’s how it works: People interested in the offer can visit a special website set up by Kraft.
- On Friday (12/17) and Saturday (12/18), up to 18,000 people will be able to nab the right to get reimbursement for an alternative holiday treat by submitting their receipts.
- Do you think this idea from Kraft is pretty genius? (Soften the blow of empty cream cheese shelves while also keeping customers thinking about Philadelphia cream cheese…)